Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pastel Me Pretty


I decided to go all casual elegance for work today,as I didn't have time to pretty up! Distressed jeans will always be a classic edgy piece you totally can't go wrong with. You don't have to worry about boyfriend jeans being in our out. They will always look good with anything especially with a fellow classic piece, pointed pumps!

 My pastel moto jacket is from Macy's that was only USD$ 19.90.

 My statement shirt is from H&M that I got for only SGD$ 10 My distressed boyfriend jeans are from Ross Dress For less in San Francisco that were only USD$ 13.

 My new pumps are from New Look that were only about SGD$29.90. I got them for a job interview purpose and they can also be worn any time.

My chocolate bar clutch is from New Look as well that was only SGD$ 19.90

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment