Sunday, August 9, 2015

The 70's are back!


For the whole summer, I have been staying in with the 70's being back but wearing them in my very own style. Im happy to have found another way to pair my American Apparel lips top I bought from Citadel Outlets in Los Angeles, California. I had a great girls night out with two of my coolest College friends just after getting home from my vacation. I decided to wear something new, which are my flare laced pants. These pants are very convenient that I travelled very light in them when I went to California. I even wore them to Griffith Park and Hollywood boulevard. The 70's are back for the summer and I am loving it. It looks like they will be in style for quite sometime after observing this years F/W collection and next years S/S collection. These laced flary pants are from H&M that were only SGD$ 15 on sale. My pointed booties are also from H&M for only SGD$ 30. My hat is from H&M that was only SGD$ 20 on sale. I got this new Composition book purse at Macy's Valley Fair Mall in San Jose, California for only USD$ 48.

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment