Sunday, August 9, 2015

Lips are Movin


I decided to try out a new summer style for the month of July when I was in California, USA. I love the song by Meghan Trainor, Lips Are movin. This inspired me to wear this outfit while shopping towards our last day. This was taken at Gilroy Premium Outlets in the Bay Area. Its one of the best ones ever, next to Citadel Outlets in Los Angeles and Woodbury Common in upstate New York. I bought a number of stuff at a really great deal.

This is one of my fashion tips on how to travel light especially when you wanna shop overseas. This is the same thing Im gonna do for my upcoming Bangkok trip in January!

My lips crop top is from American Apparel at Citadel Outlets that were only USD$9.90. That is the best sweatshop free store ever.

My maxi skirt is from H&M at Citadel Outlets that were only USD$ 12.90.

I am carrying a bag from COACH Outlet for only USD$ 80 something.



XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment