Sunday, August 9, 2015

Disneyland California


You can never go wrong with Disney. Disney parks are always the best next to Universal and Six Flags. I love any theme park in general as long as there are thrilling rides in them. I know this was 4 weeks ago, I have been very busy finding a job and working at the same part time job. I am not only in charged of operations, I am also in charged of the Social Media pages (Instagram and Facebook) Please follow us, @Raffles_privato_sg

  I am happy to have finally gone to Disneyland again after more than 10 years. My friend and I bought the Park hopper pass for only USD$ 156. Its way more worth it than the day pass. It was fun going on California Screamin more than once and also the Tower Of Terror. Disney is never out of fashion, that I will love it all my life.


My outfit was comfortable enough to ride the rides in. Themed graphic tees or tanks are the best tops to wear to an amusement park.  My friend is also looking very chic in a boho crochet top from Forever 21.
At the main Disneyland Park


Disneys California Adventure: I was just impressed by the Minnie Mouse window display. Disney will always be in style. 

DCA 

 I am wearing a Minnie Mouse graphic tee from MANGO that I bought for only S$ 19
This maxi polka dot skirt is from Bugis Street that was only S$ 10.  I love how they have Korean and Japanese style of clothes there at a cheap price.

My favorite Disney Princess since young.  #Ariel  This was the best kiddie ride Ive been on. 

One of my closest friends from fashion camp (on the left side in the photo below)  back in 2012 was really nice enough to make these floral ears for me. Such artistic talents! Its vey useful for any halloween party or a club function. 

With Flick from Bugs Life.  I have always been a fan of the Disney Pixar movies that I still watch them till now.


Best ride ever #HTH 

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment