Saturday, July 25, 2015

Santa Monica Pier




Multi printed Top- Express, Fashion Island Mall (USD$ 16)


Cropped leather Palazzos- Editors Market, Orchard Central, Singapore (SGD$ 39)

Sandals- Marshall's, near San Juan Capistrano, California (USD$ 16.90)

I had a really big blast in Los Angeles, California. The Santa Monica Pier is one of the most iconic places in Los Angeles. I was always walking and staying up late, as much as I didn't have time to write when I was there. I had a great time meeting my old high school friend who is one of my best friends in life since 9th grade with her family I seriously cant thank enough for accommodating and treating me. The rides are really cool, but the beach was a little cold. So you really gotta find a really hot day to go. It was also great watching street dancers perform in the middle, hassling the audiences enthusiastically. I also had a great time at Pacific Park with my friends.
Los Angeles is so fun, that I seriously wish I can just move there.  


Stay tuned for more of my late travel entries.!

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment