Thursday, May 14, 2015

#OOTD-Late post


Hashtag #OOTD!! Come on fashionistas express your OOTD's and don't be shy! This is one of my 60's/70's inspired spring/summer looks in affordable clothing that can still be paired in contrasting style. This is one of my late #OOTD's from last Monday, as I didn't have a lot of time to edit photos, recently doing an early morning shoot for my Major Studio Project which I hope I can pass everything by June 2015! Wish me luck! Its not easy! So Im not going to bother with anything secondary and I will just focus on my main goals to graduate. Have faith and you will get there. Don let any of your negative feelings hold you back. Anything is possible. Now I wanna focus on being successful in the fashion industry, working hard and I also wanna become an aerial yoga teacher on one side. So I will always do anything to have a strong mind and body.

I decided to put this look together for school  in a retro style to keep up with the Bohemian trends of the season but style it in my own way of course, creatively. I am not everybody as Ive mentioned many times. I also am conscious about dressing modestly, so I always find ways that I wont perspire in the strong heat and at the same time to look decently without showing too much of my flesh. The floppy hat (Fedora from H&M-S$ 20 on sale)  is to cover my face from the sun while going to school.   Fashion is not all about vulgarity. Coco Chanel once said "Luxury is not the opposite of poverty, it is the opposite of vulgarity" I strongly agree with her.


 I ordered this mesh sleeved pullover from Carousell (app only in Singapore)  for only S$ 5.
I got this floral midi skirt for only S$ 25 on sale from Pull& Bear. The clothes there are really affordable and trendy. 


XOXO!,

MONICHIC

2 comments:

  1. That black #OOTD graphic mesh-sleeved pullover looks very fashionable styled with the swingy floral print skirt from Pull+Bear! You styled a cute outfit and you look fabulous wearing it!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wagamama, renowned for its vibrant fusion of Japanese-inspired cuisine, presents a menu that tantalizes the taste buds with a diverse array of dishes. From steaming bowls of ramen brimming with savory broth and tender noodles to sizzling plates of teppanyaki grills, Wagamama Menu offers an adventure for every palate.

    ReplyDelete