Thursday, May 14, 2015

Marilyn Monroe by Andy Warhol- Late Post


Hey everybody, Im finally back to blogging after such a tough mid term exam and Ive also been working on my Major Studio Project, which Ive been too caught up at lately. I have been tired these days but all I know is my hard work will pay off one day and I always appreciate life as it is right now. Im happy to be studying in Singapore as my social life has improved and I am able to work part time as a student.

 This is a late post at SCAPE from about a week ago, when I hung out with one of my new friends from work. I had such a good time with her shopping and having a free sticker photo taken along with her friend she brought along. To keep up with the summer looks, Ive decided to make it my own in a  striped moto jacket, fringe leather mini and a pop art graphic tee. I love Andy Warhol and I also love Marilyn Monroe. Two classic icons we must never go wrong with.






I am wearing a new graphic tee from UNIQLO that I bought at a 1 day deal for only S$ 19.90. 


This fringe mini skirt is from H&M that was only S$ 18 on sale.  My fringe purse is also from H&M that was only S$ 20 on sale. H&M has the best deals ever. 

These dog loafers are insanely soft. I got them months ago from Marc by Marc Jacobs for only S$ 322.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!,

MONICHIC

1 comment:

  1. UniFi Network is easy to set up and manage, even for those with no experience with networking. The UniFi Network Controller provides a user-friendly interface that allows you to create SSIDs, set security policies, monitor network performance, and troubleshoot problems.

    ReplyDelete