Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Summer Tribe Vibe


I am seriously in a hot weather mood nowadays that Ive been feeling the color vibe and Im a colourful tribe in the sun.  I am loving the 60's/70's style of clothing this season nowadays, that Im having fun putting them in my very own way. Since its hot, I also decided to try a new style by wearing closed sandals.  Thanks to my new buddy/colleague, Charly for taking this lovely photo of me. You are really fun to work with! 



This purse here is from ALDO that my aunt in California sent to me. Im very thankful for it. 

 

I am wearing this tribal top from Stradivarius in Manila. PH for only PHP 800. 
My hem skirt is from ZARA that was only S$ 19.90 at Marina Bay Sands. My chained together bracelets is from Forever 21 at Somerset 313 for only S$ 17. 


These jelly sandals are from www.zalora.com.sg, brand: edge for only S$ 39.90. They are very comfortable that I can seriously run around in them.

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment