Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just like animals


It seems like Im one cats and dogs lover! To keep up with the lovely bohemian trend for Spring/Summer 2015, I decided to make it edgy meets boho, by wearing this new fringe leather skirt I got at a good sale price. Its time to bring back retro this summer, from the groovy style to the hippie style.

I am more preferable of fringes as they are classic and will never die down. I would wear them all the time with my Jeffrey Campbell sandals to make it edgier or my fringe gladiator booties. I just wore a blazer to make myself look more appropriate for work.

I am wearing a letter blazer from H&M in Hong Kong that was only about HKD$ 100. My cats and dogs top is from SCAPE bazaar that I got for only SGD$ 5. 

I got this fringe skirt on sale at H&M for only SGD$ 18. 

These gladiator are from Jeffrey Campbell at p.v.s that I got for only SGD$ 120.

Cheers!,

MONICHIC


No comments:

Post a Comment