Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter colors


A very Happy Easter to you all! This is the day the Lord has risen. Let us rejoice and be glad. Always thank the Lord our saviour for sacrificing for us. Im very sorry you had to suffer.

Easter colors are always vey Spring cute. I hope you all attacked many chocolate eggs. That is one of the very few unhealthy things that I like. I seriously gotta cut down on them. Just YOLO once in a while on junk food, like only eat them on easter, valentines day, Christmas or when you are having sleepover movie nights. Today at work I decided to mix and match a kawaii outfit combing kitties and bunnies. I know I could have worn my bunny tights instead but they are tearing a part. I bought them in Hong Kong last year. I just decided to do some color combining.  This is one way I don't fall into trends. I just love having my own Kawaii style to be daring.

I wonder if you all hopped around hunting for chocolate eggs??

This sweets pullover is from SCAPE underground that was only SGD$ 12. That is one hip place to shop for affordable goods.  I paired it with this skater skirt that I got at a deal at H&M, Vivo City for Buy 1, get your 2nd piece at S$ 5. 

These Kawaii kitten stockings are from a Harajuku store on the 4th floor of Bugis Junction that were only S$ 8.  There are wide selections to choose from. 

This bunny backpack is from SCAPE bazaar for only S$ 15. I just couldn't resist that day but grab this unique accessory that can be used for many purposes.  Its also suitable for spring colors. 




XOXO!,

MONICHIC




No comments:

Post a Comment