Monday, April 13, 2015

Fashion Steps Out 2015


Fashion steps out was the grandest fashion event Ive ever attended that I would love to attend it again next year if Im still in Singapore! The fashion industry in Singapore is already booming very well unlike in the past with the country progressing and being well developed.  Fashion events in Asia are becoming more stunning as the years go by.

To stay in style within the season which is obviously Spring/Summer now, I decided to be a little Moschino inspired with pink being the pop color and carrying my Barbie iPhone case from Moschino itself as well as wearing my pink lipstick from SEPHORA.   I also decided to wear a fedora and carry my fringe clutch to bring back the 60's and 70's.
 I had a really good time hanging out with my professor and her friend at the event and observing all of the Spring/Summer 2015 collections by local and international designers.  I also decided to wear something more comfortable than what I normally wear to a fashion event due to the heat and its an outdoor runway show.


This body con dress is from H&M that was only S$ 15 on sale. I thought it was a pretty decent price for something hard to find and its a classic. 

My fringe clutch is from H&M that was only S$20 on sale. 


I am wearing my fashion necklace from H&M that was only S$ 10 and my TOPSHOP moustache  earrings that I got at a buy 1 take 1 deal at the Tampines 1 branch. 


Lots of Love!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment