Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fringes


Get your fringe on for the summer! Cant make it to Coachella? Then just dress in your very own music festival style. This is one of my most casual fashion tips if you need to be extremely comfortable.  I decided to try a new style with a fringe kimono jacket. I bought it at Factorie for only S$ 9.90. This can be worn in many ways, closed or open.   A big thanks to my friend Clara for taking these photos for me. Your really skilled.

 Today I had a great day out with my friends, just hanging around Orchard Road, on a hot day mostly walking outside the malls. Its really awesome making new friends at work. So I would suggest to many students to get a part time job as a leisure time activity. You will not only find friends at school but it will also be good to find some at a part time job.  

This Fashion Blogger tee is from New Look that was only S$ 9.90. 

I am wearing a pair of tiger loafer from Rubi by Cotton On for only S$ 15 on clearance sale. These are really classic and convenient at the same time. 

These tattered jeans are from Bugis Street that were only S$ 15. 

This fringe purse is from H&M that only costed S$ 20 on sale. 

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment