Sunday, March 8, 2015

Monochrome Cat


Are you always rushing in the morning, especially if you live very far? That gets me all the time going to school and work which takes about an hour by buses and trains.  Just throw on a monochrome outfit that will make you stand out stylishly or minimal colorful outfits that can match easily.  I know this is a late post because Im cramming towards the end of the term, waking up with a headache at times.

Again I am inspired by Tokyo Fashion. Its fun wearing cat ears if your outfits have cat prints on them.  I am also a big Kawaii fan, since it can be pretty edgy and also the most unique fashion ever. Japan is also one of my favorite countries.

My cat ears are from H&M for only SGD$ 9.90.

My graphic overalls that says "I do whatever I want" "I like whoever I want" are from H&M when I went to Hong Kong about a year ago. I like how H&M clothes can last for sometime.

My rosette sleeved pullover is from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 10 on sale.

I got my kitty stockings at a Harajuku store at Bugis junction on the 4th floor for only SGD$8. There are a huge selection of designs.







XOXO!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment