Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fashion Code


I guess I am one certified shop- a- holic with the fashion code always being scanned! Its spring/summer 2015! So its time to bring back the fringes from the 70's. Since its almost spring break, I decided to wear pastel with a fringe maxi skirt I distressed myself with a scissors, multiple times. Just let me know if you want to know how to do it.   70's fashion is suitable for the season, as Coachella is around the corner. Its great to add some edge to Bohemian.

Here I got this graphic tee from ZARA that was only SGD$ 11.90 on sale. 

This fringe cardigan is from H&M that was only SGD$ 10 on sale. 

This is an old UNIQLO skirt that I distressed by myself for only PHP 290 back in Manila.

This clutch is from Miss Selfridge that was only SGD$ 32 on student discount.

XOXO!,

MONICHIC



No comments:

Post a Comment