Saturday, March 21, 2015

Its raining Cats and Dogs


Its raining cats and dogs on a girls night out! Purring and barking on a fun Friday night out eating sushi and window shopping was cool! Im glad to have finally reunited with one of my closest friends. (since 2009)  I am also an animal lover myself, especially if I love cuddling little cats and dogs.  They are just like babies.  I decided to put this outfit together with a denim jacket, along with a maxi cardigan with this top. I don't have to fall into Spring/summer trends now days, as I just love to have my very own style, in my very own way.

My cats and dogs top is from SCAPE bazaar for only SGD$ 5. They have the coolest clothes from Hong Kong.  The maxi cardigan I am wearing inside is from H&M for only S$ 20. 

I am wearing a caged belt that was only S$ 45 from BCBG Max Azira, ION Orchard.  I got my 3 toned pants from Bugis Street for only S$ 20. 
Style up and be yourself!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment