Sunday, March 1, 2015

50 shades of Grey


It was a great movie night with my super cool family! 50 shades of Grey was quite intense but interesting at the same time with its unusual story (Both the movie and the book). I also had fun going out to dinner and drinking after the movie at No.5 Emerald Bar in Orchard.  You don't have to look provocative going out at night with your friends or family to be fashionable.  So I decided to spice up instead, with my Kawaii bowler hat I got at a random stall near the MRT station (Tampines)

Though the movie is called Fifty Shades Of Grey, Im wearing more shades of white! Oh well they are both bland colors.  Im happy I finally bought a convenient shirt dress that I can also use as a cardigan. It can be worn in many ways. This is by far one of the best things I've ever spent my CNY cash on.  If you get the chance to watch the movie, go for it, if you wont pick up any unhealthy habits in which I didn't. Im just naturally a movie buff especially if its not too much of fairy tale romance.    The only movies I hate are horror/thriller and suspense.
This shirt dress is from H&M that was only SGD$ 49.90.   I got this body chain from H&m as well for only SGD$ 19.90. I only buy stuff if they are insanely unique and not easy to find. 

H&M is always my destination that sometimes almost my whole outfits are all H&M.  These buckle shoes are from TOPSHOP for only SGD$ 50 on sale. 


All the best with fashion!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment