Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Rockin around the Christmas Tree


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are receiving awesome gifts and at the same time being generous to one another. May we remember the night of our dear Savior's Birth in Bethlehem.  Happy Birthday Jesus!   I wonder what all your wishes are. Normally I just wish for loads of cash since Im no longer a kid who wants a toy.

This was taken during my Noche Buena (Christmas Eve) party.  I am happy to be back in my hometown, Manila Philippines for 8 days.

I dyed my hair Turquoise as well for the holidays using Manic Panic that will last for about a month.  Stay tuned for my Spring/Summer 2015 hair in which I will either use Cotton Candy Pink or Violet. Its more fun to use many colors rather than just one color the whole time. Remember that normal can be boring and overrated at times.


This Christmas hat is from Daiso for only SGD$ 2.  

This new pullover is from H&M that was on clearance for only SGD$ 7.  To match it all up, I decided to go with my skulls and crosses necklace from TOPSHOP that was at a Buy 1 get 1 free promo for only SGD$ 9. 

I am wearing this mini body con  for only PHP 300 at Push Thru Marketing Inc. in Market Market, Fort Bonifacio, Philippines.  

This bow bracelet here is from TOPSHOP for only SGD$ 6 at a buy one get one free deal.

I decided to wear a religious bracelet to celebrate Jesus's birth and I am a practicing Catholic myself. You can get them at Greenhills Tiangge for only PHP 30.






These new red booties are from Far East Plaza, Orchard Road for only SGD$ 25 on sale.


Happy Holidays from my family to yours!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment