Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cityscape


As much as I have been a city slicker all my life and a mall rat as well, it is great to wear a skirt with lots of buildings and dress in Kawaii style street wear. Staying with the animal ears fad is a lot of fun especially with my newly bleached hair, that I did myself. Sorry if I keep on taking long to make a new entry, Ive been busy with my part time job, preparing to go to Manila, Philippines on the 24th and also my Macbook charger is broken. So I wont have it until I go to Manila. 

Ive been in a nude color mood nowadays, it is Fall/Winter and also Ive been wearing red and green as Christmas is approaching.  I even painted my nails in a French Manicure style, Red, White and Green to stick with the candy cane theme. So stay tuned for my Noche Buena (Christmas Eve party) outfit!

 This new caped shirt is from Elska, a bazaar I volunteered at. I would really recommend you all to check it out at www.el-ska.com It is one of the most unique stores. This shirt was only SGD$22. The clothes and shoes are very affordable and unique at the same time.


 This bib necklace is from H&M for only SGD$ 19.90.
My body con skirt is from Pull & Bear. Its only SGD$19.90 on sale. 

I decided to try something different by wearing knee high socks. They are from Forever 21 that were only SGD$ 13.   My buckle shoes are from New Look I got at a one day sale for only SGD$ 29.90.

Happy Holidays!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment