Monday, December 29, 2014

All Dotted up


Dot up and doll up! It was great getting my hair treated in Manila at a really cheap price.  Though Ive only been here one day, its great to be back again and Ill never forget the place I grew up in. This was days ago as I haven't had the time to finish it, since I was rushing to leave for the province. (Illocos) It was an 8 hour drive. Stay tuned for my travel entry.

I just had my hair done in this picture, which was a total repair treatment for only PHP 950 at Bench Fix Salon. Its worth it while it lasts for about a month. Im glad I get to do the things here in Manila that I can't do in Singapore.


This Lady Gaga shirt is from Bugis Street, Singapore for only SGD$ 15. Its by far my favorite one in my closet.

This Valentino inspired purse was a Birthday Present from my Cousin and his lovely Girlfriend. It is from Charles & Keith.

This skirt is from H&M that I got at a deal where we can get our second piece at only SGD$ 5. 

These polka dot tights was a graduation present from a friend and former learning support teacher. She bought them at TerraNova.       I got these wedge sneakers at Marshalls (Jersey Gardens Outlet, Newark, NJ) about 2 years ago for only USD$ 29.90. 

All the best!,

MONICHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment