Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Big Cities


We must always know what the fashion capitals of the world are especially fashion addicts out there. London, New York, Paris and Milan are four of my most favorite cities ever. Its great walking around Orchard road in a fashion capitals tee.  Today, I had fun with my Moms friend eating at one of the best restaurants ever, Marche and catching up.  We also got to take many pictures of the cutest Christmas Decorations. Cant believe Christmas is already in 3 weeks!

THis graphic tee is from Cotton On for only SGD$ 10 on sale. I got this maxi cardigan from H&M for only SGD$ 20 on sale.  My Zebra print jeans were also the same price. 

This leopard leather bangle is from New Look that was only SGD$ 6.90 on sale.

I got these buckled oxfords on sale for only SGD$ 29.90. 



Enjoy the days before Christmas! Be Kind and generous to one another!,

Monica JLL Seet (MONICHIC)


No comments:

Post a Comment