Thursday, December 4, 2014

Birthday Dinner


Time flies faster than a bird. I can't believe Im already 22! I didn't have time to plan a big party with friends, as much as Im cramming towards the end of the second term. At least I got to reunite with my lovely family, who took me out to dinner at a Brazilian Restaurant at Marina Bay Sands (The Shoppes). Its really a must try and Brazilian food rocks. The meat was seriously bottomless that I had to burn it all in the gym and Zumba Toning.   To mix and match a ski formal outfit, I decided to wear  a tight crop top along with a long flowing skirt.

The important thing is I had a fun time with my lovely family and I wouldn't have wished for anyone better.  Your closest friends and your family are the ones who you should treasure on top. Thank you to my cool cousin Elvin for taking this picture. You are one skilled photographer and I hope you pursue it in life.




This crop top is from Bugis Street that I bought at two for SGD$ 20.


















I got this red maxi skirt from Bugis Street as well that was only SGD$ 15.
This chained bangle is from Forever 21 that was only SGD$ 17.

Lots of Love,

Monica S. (MONICHIC)



No comments:

Post a Comment