Saturday, November 1, 2014

Share, Like, Hashtag, Follow


Share my Pics, Like my pics, Hastag, Follow me! Social Networking is part of our high technology world in the modern era! They are really great for communication and sharing your likes and thoughts. This is how I dressed for a field trip for Social Psychology of Fashion today. It was interesting to see how Peranaken culture (Peranaken museum, Armenian Street) is like at the museum and what the clothing and accessories represented.  Cool and casual is the comfy way to looked dressed up and stylish.

This tee here is from Bershka that was only SGD$ 11.90 on sale. My moto jacket is from H&M in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 199. 

My distressed jeans are from Bugis Street that were only SGD$ 15.  The clothes there are insanely cool and really affordable. 




Keep Sharing!,

Monica JLL Seet (MONICHIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment