Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Digital Fashion Week


Digital Fashion Week was seriously a great work of art. Good job to the event organizers, the crew and the designers. On this day, I even had a really awesome writing assignment with my good friend, Nathalie. We got to interview the designer backstage and write for Marie France Asia. It was a great experience and we both love Pauline Ning. She is one talented designer with a great eye for patterns and color.  Stay tuned for my critique entry about the collections. Sorry for being away for many days, it has been a tiring week.

For Digital Fashion Week, I decided to wear something different by pairing my sleeveless collar shirt with my graphic long sleeved cropped top.   Digital fashion week was a seriously grand fashion event and Im glad Ive gotten some free products from The Body Shop and a discount voucher.  I hope you all enjoyed it to those who went as well.


This fringed jacket here is from City Plaza that was only SGD$ 19.  My No.1 graphic tee is from Factorie that was on sale for only GD$ 9.90

This head piece is from H&M that was inly SGD$ 12.90.


This skirt is from Bugis Street for only SGD$ 15. 


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)

No comments:

Post a Comment