Saturday, November 15, 2014

Like a Skyscraper


I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper. You should always feel that way. Never let anybody put your down. Just be yourself and never have any conformity. The more people will approach you that way.  You should be standing tall like the buildings of NYC. Act humbly still of course!

Today was presentation day for assessment 1, so I decided to go "Oh so Fashion" since me and my group presented about O.P.I nail polish.  Its great being funky for presentations especially if you are taking any fashion course. Rise from the ground and be yourself.




This black flower crown is from H&M that was only SGD$ 12.90.  This can seriously go with any outfit. 

I got this mesh paneled pullover from ZARA in Hong Kong at only HKD$ 199. 


This new city body con skirt is from Pull & Bear that was on the sales rack for only SGD$ 19.90.  

Be confident!,

Monica JLL Seet (MONICHIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment