Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CoCo made me do it in winter time


COCO Made me do it again in Winter! Dress in your own gorgeous personal style. You know you've got what it takes anyways.  Also do try a lot of hairstyles that not everybody has. Im into funky hairstyles these days that I do myself or I learn them on YOUTUBE.  You will always be unique in your own way.  I had a fun day today with my family, having my Mom and my Brother visit me.

 I mixed and match pieces in my closet, mixing prints.

My tiger bomber jacket is from Mongkok, Hong Kong for only HKD$ 30.  I paired it with my tee from Greenhills back in the Philippines that was only PHP 250 and so was my Forever 21 plaid shirt.

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)
This mesh paneled skirt is from Sixties at Citylink mall for only SGD$ 25. It was such a good price for a stylish Korean design.

I always love clothes from Korea, Hong Kong and Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment