Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Body Chain


Its great trying something new with a body chain. Im happy to have finally found one and has been my dream accessory ever. To keep up with Fall/Winter 2014, I decided to match the whole outfit with a plaid ribbon and my pointed platforms. Its fun to dress in many styles and try something new once in a while.  Excuse me if I insanely look tired in the photo. I was just fresh out of my mid term exam for social psychology of fashion. But who says you can't look fab for a test? There are always ways to style up.

This plaid bow is from Forever 21 that was only SGD$ 5. 

This body chain is from H&M at Orchard Building that was only SGD$ 19.90.
My sweater dress is only SGD$ 24.90 also from H&M and I decided to spice it up with my SGD$ 10 collar shirt from Cotton On. 


These pointed platform oxfords were only SGD$ 29.90 on sale that I bought back in July from Charles & Keith.  Pointed shoes are the best footwear for Fall/winter 2014 besides from slip ons and boots.












XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (MONICHIC)



No comments:

Post a Comment