Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Show off that Money you've got


Show off that Money you've got! Wait, its only 1 Dollar! Today I had a final presentation on Corporate Social Responsibility, coming up with ideas on planning events like this. I came up with planning charity events and a day to interact with children from an orphanage as much as I love to do charity work and give back to society.  This will teach anyone what is more important in life.

To keep up with the theme, I decided to wear a money themed outfit and Im glad I found a way to not make a maxi cardigan look too loud.  I also decided to wear a ring pulls necklace to keep up with the CSR theme (Environmental).


This necklace is from Kultura back in the Philippines for only PHP 599, raising money for a cause. The brand is Crafts for a Cause. 


This dollar crop top is from H&M that was only SGD$ 17.90. 

I am wearing a maxi cardigan that is also from H&M for only SGD$ 20 on sale.  I got my statement skirt from a store at Bugis Junction for only SGD$ 15 on sale. 

This is a new quirky jewelry that was from TOPSHOP at a buy 1 get 1 free promotion. It only costed SGD$ 13. 

Respect yourself and think of others!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment