Monday, September 15, 2014

Cannibalism


It seems like I have a cannibalism trade mark now a days. I love wild cats and Im sure us girls can be totally be as tough as one. Lets roar as women! Its always so fun wearing printed leggings and especially if they are more comfortable. I seriously had to work the whole day so I couldn't be too dressed especially if I need to clean the store in the morning and in the night. Im happy this part time job teaches me responsibility and the value of money.

I also decided to try out a new 90's (Spice Girls) inspired hairstyle today with two side buns as a girl who is proud to be born in the early 90's. It was such a coincidence on that day when I heard the news about Ariana Grande doing the same thing, except it was more Princess Leia style.

This striped jacket is from Forever 21, online that was only USD$ 23.  My cropped tank top is from Forever 21 Philippines that was only PHP 600. 

This belt is from BCBG Max Azira that was only SGD$ 45. 

These cannibal faced leggings are from New Look for only SGD$ 9.90. 

This tote bag here is from Michael Kors Outlet at Woodbury for only SGD$ 200. Its a great price for a leather bag with a whole lot of space.


Work Hard, Play Hard!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment