Friday, September 19, 2014

L'Amour

L'Amour is the word for love in French!  It will suit the theme as much as I love bunnies and all things cute.


Im in such a kawaii mood today that I decided to go with the theme, wearing bunny tights and carrying a clock bag I got as a souvenir in Tokyo, Japan. Japanese fashion is one of my most favorite styles ever.    One of the top fashion schools (Bunka Fashion College) is there too, just one step below Parsons in New York City.  Of Course we must all remember the most notable alumni of Bunka,  Kenzo Takada who is one of my most favorite designers, that I wish I had all the money in the world to buy everything at Kenzo.

Anyways, I am mostly inspired by Lolita fashion today. Since its too hot to wear Lolita dresses in Singapore, I just improvised this way.  I dress to not be everybody and I don't buy what everyone does. I always make sure the products are hard to find.   Kawaii has been popular even with Western Pop Culture, ever since it has appeared in Avril Lavigne's music video for her song, Hello Kitty and I love her style too being similar.

This bandage overall dress is from Bugis Street that was only SGD$ 15. I love buying clothes from there as much as I find it unique and Im more into expensive shoes and bags than attire. 

This body suit is from H&M that was only SGD$ 15 on sale. 

This clock bag here is from Tokyo, Japan (Harajuku district) that was only 2,999 Yen. Harajuku is one of my favorite places for cheap shopping. I was there back in 2012.

These bunny tights are from the Ladies Market in Hong Kong (Mongkok Station) for only HKD$ 30. 



XOXO!,

Monicchic

No comments:

Post a Comment