Friday, August 1, 2014

Walking around Orchard


What a day to walk around Orchard with my family and a friend of ours after working on my group project. I know this was taken 2 days ago since Ive been cramming on a 1,500-3000 word essay with my group. I  have also been going to my fitness classes after working on projects. I also have an after school job now a days with my school's boutique at Paragon Mall, Orchard Road. Come check out the great work of Raffles Singapore's fashion/jewelry design students sometime! Its called Raffles Privato, located on the 3rd floor, next to Metro Department store.


This new skirt is from ZARA (TRF) for only SGD$ 19.90 on sale. 

 This Kenzo Inspired pullover is from Market! Market! back in the Philippines for only PHP 500.
I decided to try out a new style by wearing high socks with platform oxfords. These ruffled socks are from Daiso for only SGD$ 2.  The color block shoes are from Charles & Keith that were only SGD$ 35 on sale. 


Lots of love,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment