Thursday, July 31, 2014

Love over Hate


You should always love more than hate. You'll be happier in that way.I know this is late but I only have time to write in now. Ive been busy these days with school work and I now have a part time job as a fashion advisor. This was taken last night after coming home from work and a field trip to Marina Bay Sands for a field trip to the Annie Leibovitz exhibition at the art and science museum. It was a great exhibition to view her original work especially the photos of celebrities.   This field trip is for my Fashion communication 2 class to critique on how the photos communicate visually. I decided to dress more nicely for the whole event.

This crop top here is from Forever 21 that was only SGD$ 10 on sale.  I am wearing a bib necklace from New look that was only SGD$ 13 on sale.

This new maxi cardigan is from H&M that was only SGD$ 10 on sale. 

I am wearing a black mini skirt from H&M that was only SGD$ 7.90. It is from the basics section. 





Love More, Hate less,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment