Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Clark Quay


I had a great relief after school today with my friend. This was taken after our test we studied hard for. This was taken at Clark Quay before going shopping at Suntec City then off to my anti gravity yoga lessons.  Joggers with a moto jacket will make a comfortable and chic outfit. Its best to be very comfortable during tests in order to think properly.  Super fierce, Super Chic and Super comfy are the best fashion terms.  Clark Quay is also one of the best places in Singapore to have photo shoots as my friend has also mentioned it. It is a must see tourist spot as well and its also a great place for night life, drinking socially.

We went to Suntec City afterwards, while its near my yoga place to treat ourselves with goods. Im glad we bought cosmetics from Sephora which is the best make up store with many strong quality make up/beauty stuff and some lingerie from La Senza.

(c) Aqla
This graphic tee is from Tigerlilly at Greenhills back in the Philippines that was only PHP 250.  My lion necklace is from Factorie that was only SGD$ 3. 

This belt is from ZARA that was only SGD$ 9.90 on sale. I always love the clearance section at Somerset 313. 

These joggers style leopard print pants are from Factorie that were only SGD 14.90 on sale. The clothes there are very affordable and trendy. 



Style up the Volume!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Feel comfortable and appear trendy"
-My own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment