Friday, August 15, 2014

Miu Miu | Cruise 2015 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive HD



This is my other favorite cruise 2015 show besides from Chanel. I love how they styled the outfits with high cut gladiator sandals. As always I love the print scheme. The bright colors used, are standing out well along with the multiple prints. These outfits are mixed and matched well using many prints and clashing them in a good way which is my kind of style. The strappy gladiator sandals are also looking very Cruise Chic and will be so suitable for a day at the St. Tropez, South of France.  I see that mostly neon green is constantly used in the collection.  Im guessing those will be the colors for the summer as well? Well we shall find out next year.

I see that boots are also used in the collection as part of the travel theme. But wear those only on the plane if you are going somewhere tropical since its too hot on the beach. I can also observe some trend evolvement from the Spring Summer trends this year with some tropical and paisley inspired prints in a work out art form. This is totally the epitome of art!







My favorite edgy outfit so far. I love how the two tops are worn at the same time. 








The best travel outfit

Great color scheme with green sandals along with a blue and white dress. 

This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with fashion reporting!,

"Your style, Your Identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment