Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cool Cats


Cool cats are always chill and happy! As much as I love girly colors with monochrome, I decided to go for a cool cat look today while today was just an ordinary chill Sunday after Zumba Toning. This is a new style I decided to try with a mesh paneled buttoned shirt along with a leopard print bag. Leopard and cat prints will complete the whole cat family.

I am wearing this mesh paneled shirt from ZARA that I got at the clearance section for only SGD$ 29.90.  
My tribal bib necklace is from New Look that was only SGD$ 13 on sale. 

This bow leopard bag is from Marshalls department store that was only USD$ 39.   The brand is Betsey Johnson and she one of my met favorite quirky designers. 


This kitty cat skirt is from Androgyne Manila back in the Philippines for only PHP 300. 

XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment