Sunday, July 6, 2014

Wilderness


Out into the wilderness after your fitness classes! Today I had a lot of things to do which were attending my fitness classes (Bodycombat and Zumba), then I had to help my Dad with the new flat we will be renting for one or two years. Im glad I was able to help fix my bed in these clothes, minus the hat and the shoes.

Today I decided to try a new style in a loose crop top and leggings that are actually a face of a panther split in two. I decided to try a new style as well with platform oxfords as a person who loves collecting shoes.

This crop top here is from Cotton On that was only SGD$ 5 on sale. 

I got these panther leggings from New Look that were only SGD$ 9.90 on sale. That is one of the most trendiest affordable stores. 



I am wearing these color block platform oxfords from Charles & Keith that were only SGD$ 29.90 on sale.  Im glad I finally found platforms like these.  

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment