Friday, July 4, 2014

Sparks Fly like the 4th of July


Happy 4th of July to all fellow Americans! I am proud to be a Singaporean/Filipino born in the United States! I will still celebrate it no matter where I am. Sparks will always fly all over if you are patriotic!  I had my orientation for my top up degree today at Raffles College Of Higher Education! I had so much fun, meeting new people and reuniting with two people from the Manila campus where I studied for two years.  Im glad I was comfortable today in simple ballet flats since the teachers took us on a super cool river cruise around the Singapore River. It was absolutely stunning.  It was great seeing and meeting people from different Raffles campuses world wide. (Indonesia, Sri Lanka and China)

Today I decided to mix stars and stripes along with an eagle graphic tee, as the symbol of The United States of America.

Sorry for being absent for two days, because I needed to get my unit settled with my Dad and I had to prepare many documents for school ever since I moved here last week.

Photo from the whole River Cruise! Clark Quay, Marina Bay Sands, the mer lion and the house of Louis Vuitton.

Proud to be a Fashion Marketing Student!

I am wearing a bandana from Claire's Accessories.  Everything there is very affordable and trendy. 

I am wearing a striped denim jacket from Greenhills (Forever 21 export overrun) that was only PHP 400.

I got my Wild At Heart muscle tee from Cotton On for only SGD$ 10 on sale. 

My starry pants are from City Plaza that were only SGD$ 14 on sale. 



Hope you all are having a great 4th of July BBQ Party!,

Style up in your best patriotic looks!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)





No comments:

Post a Comment