Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tribal Edge


Tribal prints with studs are just one of my favorite edgy outfits. Its been really hot and rainy these days that I need to walk in gladiator sandals sometimes, especially to school. I officially just started school today after having about two weeks off.  It was very smooth, as much as I love my course and it was great meeting new people from different countries.

These gladiators are seriously super comfortable to walk in that I did not really have a hard time walking to take the bus/train to school. Sandals are always great for such hot weather especially if its summer now. Gladiators and bright colors are super chic for the summer.  I think sandals will look more fabulous for the summer rather than just flip flops.

This Tribal chiffon and cotton top is from Stradivarius back in the Philippines that was only PHP 795. 

I am wearing a see thru maxi that I had made for only PHP 950 back in the Philippines. 

This swoon belt here is from www.zalora.com.ph for only PHP 150. 

I recently just bought these gladiators from H&M for only SGD$ 30 on sale. These are very comfortable and these heels are also one of the top trends right now.


Enjoy your summer!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment