Monday, July 28, 2014

Show Me The Money!


Show off that money you've got! Who doesn't want any money? Nobody can live without money.  Im glad I finally found this one of a kind skirt at Bugis Junction. Again, Ive decided to wear monochrome with a neon blazer to create a fun summer look.   It was a great day shopping and having fun on my brothers birthday with my parents and my cousins.

Since summer is almost over, stay tuned for my back to school fashion tips for teens and adults!

This skulls shirt is from Cotton On in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 199.  My blazer was only SGD$ 35 on sale at Forever New at Vivo City. 



This studded statement skirt is from a local store at Bugis Junction that I got for only SGD$ 15 on sale. 


XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment