Thursday, July 24, 2014

Overalls


Its always awesome to try out a new style! Ive never walked around in overalls before. These overalls are now one of the fashion pieces, in style. They are totally in right now and there are many ways to pair these. You can wear them with tights or just by itself. Stay tuned for my second over all outfit with stockings. I was at Orchard Road and City Link just walking around since I was intended to go to my booked yoga class today but then it was cancelled due to a lack of sign ups. So I wore this outfit since it is easy to change into.  These are my comfort fashion tips of the day.

This fedora hat is from H&M that was only SGD$ 17.90. 

My new overalls are from Factorie that were only SGD$ 9.90 on sale.

My striped shirt is from Bershka that was only SGD$ 26. 

These new flat booties are from Bugis Street for only SGD$ 25. I thought its a decent price for ankle boots. 




XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monichic)


1 comment: