Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Parental Advisory:Explicit Content


Parental Advisory: Explicit Content! Maybe you think Im scandalous? Just Kidding! Im a good girl but Im not perfect. Ive got a wild side and I don't always follow the rules.

  Dressing in black and white prints are the best way to also be saved from a fashion disaster especially, if your rushing in the morning. Asides from preparing for school, I also have to cook my breakfast which adds to my morning tasks!  So I sometimes don't have enough time to match outfits in the morning.

I have always been fascinated with the Parental Advisory sign since I was 13 ever since I had a love for rock music. The Parental Advisory sign has been one of the fashion trends of 2013-2014 that I have been seeing many versions of them like my Rich Fashion Advisory pullover and a Venice Beach, Los Angeles graphic tee at MANGO.  They are totally my favorite graphic designs.
This new striped moto jacket is from Forever 21 that was only USD$ 23. 

You can find this top anywhere like ROMWE (Online) wear or Bugis Street. I got mine at Market! Market! back in the Philippines for only PHP 450. 
My bib necklace is from H&M that was only SGD$ 5 on sale. 

I am wearing a pair of pleather pants that only costed me SGD$ 10 on sale at H&M. 

These Balenciaga inspired booties are from a local store here in Singapore that were only SGD$ 39.90. 




XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)



No comments:

Post a Comment