Saturday, July 12, 2014

Neon Kittens


Neon Kittens are are walking everywhere for the summer! This is one of my examples of throwing on something simple just for church and dinner at a food court. I also wanted to try a new style, carrying a see thru clutch bag Ive always wanted. To keep up with Spring/Summer 2014, I decided to go with neon and monochrome again.

I am wearing this pullover from H&M that was only SGD$ 20 on sale. H&M is the best affordable store so far with the best fitting. 


This color block leather and denim skirt is from Forever 21, Philippines that was only PHP 295 on sale. 

This see thru candy clutch is from LANEIGE (Free gift), given by my cousin. These have been in style now a days, used by many fashion blogger. 

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment