Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Diamonds and Stripes


Its fun playing around with diamonds and stripes over the summer! This is all I can throw on simply after oversleeping in the morning and rushing to catch a bus and train to school. Always keep your priorities straight! Ive been walking a lot these days from train to bus stations and being really tired getting home.  Sorry for not blogging for two days, it has been a hassle, during the first two weeks of school and attending a makeup event with my friends for communication class. I had so much fun with them and Im glad to have many nice people in my batch.  Im happy to be fitting in more now in my own country. I am also enjoying the food even more.

I got this Diamonds top at Forever 21, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong for only HKD$ 79. 


 This black and white skirt is from a local store here in Singapore for only SGD$ 19.90
These cut out Balenciaga inspired booties are from Far East Plaza, Orchard Road that were only SGD$ 39.90. The shoes there are really comfortable and affordable as well. 

Keep cool and colorful this summer!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment