Friday, July 18, 2014

"Moschino" iPhone Ice Cream case

Its time for Jeremy Scott to express himself again this Summer 2014 for Moschino.  This was the latest news I got on Twitter. (from Moschino's official page). This tech accessory (iPhone Case) is so suitable for the summer as I can see it in the form of a bitten melting ice cream.  I really think that Jeremy Scott's designs are quirky in a good way, just like Franco Moschino (The original founder), expressing themselves and not being everybody. They are both my idols and I really think they are not afraid to be unique in their own ways.   I loved Jeremy Scott's previous A/W 2014 McDonalds fries case that has matching shirt dresses.

I really think it was a creative and cute idea to add the name, Moschino to the Ice cream stick. The logo doesn't look that tacky at all.  Its okay to label, just as long as they are not too big on the fashion item.  So far, I can say that this case is really summerlicious and adorable.  This can go with any of your summer outfits.  I also like how Jeremy Scott is inspired by what he sees around him, using real items to design and making them look animated.   Remember, You design what you see around you.

This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with fashion reporting!,

"Your Style, "Your identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment