Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bugis Street


I had a great day today at Bugis Street with one of my new friends from school. It was fun cheap shopping and having some juice. This is by far the cheapest shopping area in Singapore. I was able to get many cool stuff that are half the price in the malls. I thought it was just like the ladies market in Hong Kong.

My fashion tip of the day is how to style up pajama style clothing, especially if you are taking more than one transportation and going around a cheap market that is really crowded with all kinds of people. Don't dress as if you are going to an event or a luxury mall.  To make the whole outfit not look like you are wearing pajamas, don't wear ballet flats or loafers with the outfit. Sneakers or booties will look great with a cute pajama outfit.  Thanks to Nara Yu for taking my photo.

This tiger varsity jacket is from the Ladies Market in Kowloon, Hong Kong for only HKD$ 30. 

I am wearing my Celine logo tee from Greenhills Tiangge back in Manila that was only PHP 250. 


These pajama style trousers  are from 168 Mall Divisoria back in Manila, PH that were only PHP 150. They are so suitable for the summer weather. 

Rock your summer style!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment