Friday, June 27, 2014

What the Fudge?


There are times when Im in a WTF? moment. We all feel that way sometimes, especially if we are around people who blame us or who are full of nonsense. Well, this pull over is just for fun and Im glad its finally on sale after seeing it back in January when I was at Hong Kong. I was fascinated with it since then.  I was at Raffles Place today with my Mom and my cousin for the make up sale at Laneige. We got great deals there and we bought make up that was very affordable. I also was fascinated with those see thru clutch purses which are one of the hit trends right now.  

This is one way to look like you are not trying too hard and also since I can't stand the heat these days, I  decided to wear thin shorts with a pull over. It will look too skimpy with a tank top.

My Fedora is from H&M that was only SGD$ 17.90.  My pullover top is also from H&M that was only SGD$ 7 on sale. 

These new leather shorts are from Factorie at Suntec City that was only SGD$ 8. 90 on sale. 

This new buttoned all over bag is from a stall at Tampines Mall that was only SGD$ 22. This is Korean made. I always think about the uniqueness when it comes to shopping trips.  


XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)



No comments:

Post a Comment