Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Issues Than VOGUE : Look 2



I think I always have more issues than VOGUE does! This is my casual look of the day and it was so easy to change back into this after ZUMBA at Fitness First, Tampines with my awesome cousin! Im glad and thankful to have found a great fitness companion here in Singapore.

Today Im glad I finally am wearing boyfriend distressed jeans I just bought yesterday. Ive always wanted a pair of distressed jeans like this. These won't make you feel hot because they are not so thick and are really loose fit.  Cropped pants are very in style this summer and I think they are very stylish.

I got this More Issues than VOGUE t shirt is from Greenhills Tiangge back in Manila that was only PHP 250. That is the stall to find awesome statement tees. 


These distressed boyfriend jeans are from Cotton On that were only SGD$ 20 on Sale.   My strapped pumps are from Forever 21 in Hong Kong that were only HKD$ 209.  Distressed jeans with pointed heels are one of the top fashion styles now a days. 


Hope you all are having a super stylish summer!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment