Monday, June 2, 2014

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2014-Designer show


Philippine Fashion Week, Holiday 2014 had such great shows. These designs are really unique in their own form of art.  These are more for party wear but the high cut gladiator sandals can be worn every day with any outfit. Those are my favorite footwear of the collection.  I think they used the right colors for the season which are constantly very dark. I see with the mens wear they had some plaid moto jackets.  English punk plaid are always so popular during holiday collections. Right below is an instagram photo I made, using insta collage of the best outfits at this designer show. All of these are very edgy and totally my kind of style. I love how the black dress on the left side is two toned with cotton and striped chiffon fabric.  Id totally wear something like that. I also like how the heel-less heels (Lady Gaga shoes) were used with the outfit. 

I see many different inspirations as well, such as a Vietnamese hat and some of the men dressed as roman gods.  Everyone is always inspired by what they see around them or what they have studied in life. 

Different designers have different tastes and it is interesting to see many different styles of clothing designed by different designers. So far I loved Gerry Katigbak's hat collection which honestly looked very animated. So thank you so much for inviting me to your lovely show.  There are just so many designers in this show that I can't really organize them. But it was awesome attending this show for the second time. I attended this show for Spring/Summer 2013 back in 2012.  I hope you all fellow bloggers enjoyed this event of the year which is once in a lifetime. I can't wait to attend more fashion events when I get back to Singapore. 



















































































































































































































This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with fashion and style reporting!,

"Your Fashion, Your identity"


No comments:

Post a Comment