Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tribal Stripes


Its just so fun mixing and matching prints together. Today I decided to go to work like this being very comfortable and very well suited for the hot summer. Its been so weird these days that its hot one second then rainy. This style of tribal prints are a big hit this summer and Im a big fan of loud prints and colors as well. Im happy that these pants can last long and are still in style this summer. I paired the pants with my tribal top to add some contrast.  Im glad that my internship only requires semi formal or casual because I don't have that many business clothing.  Lively prints are the most suitable for the summer and so are the brightest colors. So stay tuned for another neon outfit this Friday.

Excuse me if the pictures are in bad quality.

I got this chiffon and cotton tribal print top from Stradivarius at SM Aura for only PHP 795. These are far more worth it than the actual graphic tees that cost the same.

This belt is from Cotton on in Singapore that was only SGD$ 5.

I am wearing my vertical striped pants from Forever 21 at Jersey Gardens outlet in Newark, NJ for only USD$ 19.90. 


Paint with all the summer colors!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment