Saturday, May 31, 2014

CoCo made me do it at Philippine Fashion Week

If you all don't know the meaning of CoCo made me do it, well it simply means dress yourself the way you are. This is all related to one of Coco Chanel's quotes "In order to be different, One must be irreplacable" This shows that you are not everybody and its a great shirt to wear to fashion weeks as many people dress with their personal style and its an even to express yourself for who you are. CoCo Chanel is one of my favorite fashion icons of the past. She has the most meaningful fashion quotes so far.

I enjoyed watching this designer fashion show today. All of them are very talented and I thought the models did really well too. Thank you Gerry Katigbak and Philippine Fashion Week for inviting me to this lovely show. I always love Philippine Fashion Week! So stay tuned for my blog entry about the show tomorrow! I hope you all fashionistas enjoyed this event that is held once a year. This is by far the most glamorous event I go to here in the Philippines.

I am wearing this Coco Made me do it tee from Tigerlilly at Greenhills for only PHP 250. 

My moto jacket is from H&M in Hong Kong that was only HKD$ 199.


I am carrying a wristlet from COACH outlet in Milpitas, California that was only USD$ 35 on sale.  This was a skirt a designed for Product Development class. It only costed me about PHP 900 ish to have it made by my seamstress.

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment