Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mesh Paneled Skirts

 Mesh paneled skirts are hot right now. I think they are really stylish and edgy at the same time.  These skirts will make your whole outfit stand out more.   I have one checkered one with a black mesh behind it.   I am currently selling this skirt above (part of my clothing line, Candyica). It is only PHP 500. It is currently in good quality and a very decent price.  I will give it away on my blog someday as well.  Let me know if you want to order this lovely midi skater skirt.
I would seriously love to own the skirt right below from Forever 21, maybe when I shop at The Great Singapore Sale next week.  They are insanely unusual and I really dig them so much. The black one also looks really cool as well and Id totally wear it with my Parental advisory pullover.   These skirts are also one of my favorite trends of 2013-2014 as well when I first saw it at New Look back in December. They all of a sudden caught my eye.  The skirts below are from Forever 21, as they are the most affordable ones.





This has been Monica JLL Seet with trend reporting!

"Your style, Your identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment